This is a CreditRepair.com Review for credit repair.
In this article we will break down:
-How CreditRepair.com works
-How much CreditRepair.com costs
-How long it takes to fix your credit
-Pros and Cons
-Credit repair alternatives
Who Is CreditRepair.com?
If you have credit issues, creditrepair.com is a company that could help fix your credit score for the better. They are not the only credit repair service out there, but they seem to be one of the best ones with great customer reviews and testimonials from people who have used them in the past. Creditrepair.com also has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau right now which shows how reputable this company actually is! They have completed 7.5 million removals and 23 million challenges and disputes since they started in 2012.
You can do credit repair on your own by learning all about credit repair from a course like The Credit Repair Blueprint Course or you can use a credit repair company like CreditRepair.com.
How Does CreditRepair.com Work?
What CreditRepair.com does is they find ways to fix your credit report by removing negative items from a credit score that you may have, such as late payments, foreclosures or collections on credit cards that are not paid off yet. They also try to get creditors to remove all bad marks too which can help increase a credit score as well. You can get a free credit evaluation with a free credit score and summary, free negative item review and a free credit improvement plan.
How Much Does CreditRepair.com Cost?
CreditRepair.com currently has three credit repair packages starting from $69.95 to $119.95 per month.
Direct Package-$69.95 per month
- Bureau challenges
- Inquiry assist
- Goodwill intervention
- Quarterly credit score updates
Standard Package-$99.95 per month
- Everything included in Direct Package
- FICO score
- Inquiry assist which allows you to dispute inaccurate or unfair inquiries
Advanced Package-$119.95 per month
- Everything included in the Standard Package
- Monthly credit score updates
- More bureau challenges
- More creditor interventions
- Cease and desist interventions
How Long Does CreditRepair.com Take To Fix Your Credit?
As far as how long it takes creditrepair.com will really depend on how credit repair is doing and what they are trying to do. You can expect credit repair companies like this one to do a pretty good job at removing negative items off of your credit report that will help you increase your credit score in the end, but it could take some time. On average their past customers have said they saw an increase of 40 points in just four months.
If you aren’t happy with the service or no longer need credit repair you can cancel at any time by calling 1-800-232-6499.
Pros and Cons of CreditRepair.com
There are pros and con working with any credit repair company. Here is our list of some of the most notable things about CreditRepair.com:
- Save time by using an experienced credit repair company
- Skilled consultants that help teach out about your credit score and offer solutions to help repair your credit.
- Updates on your credit report and credit scores
- Excellent communication through the mobile app, online dashboard, or email and text alerts
- Can cancel at any time
- Credit repair companies tend to be expensive with a monthly cost that takes months to see any results.
- No guarantees
- No debt settlement or credit counseling
Is CreditRepair.com Right For You?
If you want help removing inaccurate and negative items from your credit report and improving your credit you’ll want to do your research and see what credit repair options best fit your needs.
Not all credit repair companies are created equally and each person has a unique credit situation. CreditRepair.com has been around since 2012 with a solid reputation for helping thousands of people improve their credit.
Credit Repair Alternatives
If you are interested in other credit repair alternatives check out some of these best credit repair company alternatives:
Do you have bad credit, no credit, or want to learn how to become a credit expert?
Signup for the #1 DIY Credit Repair Course
The Credit Repair Course includes:
- How to find your credit report and your ACTUAL Credit Score
- A breakdown of how your credit score is calculated
- How to increase your credit score in each category
- The best tools to increase your credit score fast
- How to dispute negative items from your credit report
- Credit dispute letter templates and when to send them
- The best credit cards for your credit score
- How to use credit cards to leverage your money and business
- How to use credit cards to get free travel, bonuses and rewards
Learn how to fix your credit for life by enrolling in The Credit Repair Blueprint today!