Are you looking for a detailed INC authority review to know how good they are? Well, we used INC authority and it’s mind-blowing.
INC Authority entered into the business in 1989 and since then they’ve established more than 1,30,000 entities till now.
One interesting thing that we love about this company is it provides wide range of services from business tax to credit and funding.
As Inc Authority has changed the way that entrepreneurs have been able to start their own business, it is important to know everything there is about Inc Authority.
In this INC authority reviews blog, we’ll cover everything including Inc Authority cost, how to cancel your Inc Authority account, and what benefits come with an Inc Authority Account.
What Is Inc Authority?
Inc Authority was created to help business owners form and incorporate their business by making the process easy, simple and affordable.
The Company has been in business for over 30 years and has helped hundreds of thousands of businesses start and grow their business.
If you have a startup business Inc Authority can help you with not only forming your LLC but also help with business plans, business funding, business credit, and website and marketing.
Inc Authority also offers Inc Legal Services, Inc Certified Agents, as well as Inc Corporate Registration services all at one low monthly price.
Does Inc Authority Form My Business For Free?
Yes, Inc Authority will form your business for free because they waive all their service charges, labor costs, and overhead which keeps their costs low and more money in your pocket compared to their competitors.
They build their business on trust for life as a result many customers choose to work with them for life. Inc Aurthority is there to help you with all your business needs like LLC filing and annual services as well as other important business aspects like business credit, and funding.
All you’ll need to pay to form your business is the Secretary of State Fees, which you will need to pay no matter who forms your LLC for you.
How Do I Get A Free LLC?
In order to incorporate your business for free you simply go to Inc Authority by clicking here and form your LLC online for free in just 3 easy and simple steps.
What Is Included With A Free LLC or Corporation?
When you form a free LLC or Corporation with Inc Authority you will get:
- Business Name Check – Inc Authority will check your business name within your state to see if it’s available.
- Preparation & Filing – They will prepare your entity documents and submit them to the state on your behalf
- Registered Agent Service – Inc Authority will be your registered agent for 1 year so you never need to worry about missing a legal notice.
- Digital Storage & Delivery – Get a digital copy of your start-up documents such as your articles of organization or articles of incorporation which are sometimes called a certificate of formation or certificate of organization, which will be delivered and stored in your online client portal.
- S-Election Form – Prepare and files S-Election document form 2553 with the IRS which is optional.
- Support – Have access to expert support staff to answer all your questions through email or phone.
- State and Federal Tax Planning Consultation – Tax planning consultation to help you save more
- Business Credit & Funding Analysis – A business credit and funding expert will review your business credit and financing needs to share solutions with you.
What Are The Benefits of Forming LLC Services With Inc Authority?
1.Personal Liability Protection
The main reason you want to form an LLC is to structure personal liability protection while allowing pass-through taxation for its owners. Pass-through taxation is a process in which LLC profits are distributed to owners, then reported on individual tax returns.
Through this process, profits are only taxed once. In a C corporation, profits can be double taxed, when allotted to owners, and when those profits are reported on tax returns.
Another benefit by forming an LLC is protection by having business owners not be held responsible for the debts of the company or lawsuits brought against the company.
LLC’s are viewed as a more formal business compared sole proprietorships as a result it can give you enhanced credibility to business owners and increase their reputation.
Once you form an LLC you can start building a business credit history. When you build your business credit you’ll gain access to more funding options from banks and lenders.
Once you have an LLC you will be able to apply for funding from financial institutions and banks so you can grow your business to new levels.
What Are Inc Authority’s Premium LLC Packages?
Inc Authority offers a free service for forming your LLC but it also offers premium packages that any new business could benefit from.
Starter Business Bundle
- Price – $399 (Plus State Fees)
- Verify business name
- Custom state filed articles
- Complete operating agreement/bylaws
- Record book and company seal
- Ownership certificates
- IRS Tax ID Number (EIN)
- Business Credit and Funding Evaluation (Get pre-approved for $50-$150,000 in working capital, unsecured loans and credit lines, in less than 10 minutes
- Tax Consultation (up to 1 hour of tax consulting with a tax pro
- 1 year success advisor – unlimited phone and online support for tax and accounting, state and local business licenses, payroll and business funding, IRS notifications and audits.
Executive Business Bundle
- Price – $499 (Plus State Fees)
- Includes everything in the Starter Business Bundle
- Business License Report
- Website Domain
Tycoon Business Bundle
- Price – $799 (Plus State Fees)
- Includes everything in the Starter Business Bundle and Executive Business Bundle
- Express Processing
- BizCredit Express
- Business Credit Coach
- Multi-Tiered Credit Building System
- Business Credit LaunchPad
- D&B Credit Bureau Registration
Inc Authority Pros & Cons
|✅||Free LLC Formation (Plus State Fees)|
|✅||One full year of free registered agent services|
|✅||Simple & easy to use process|
|✅||Supportive & Responsive Customer Service|
|✅||Access To Experts|
- ❌ Offers upsells that you can get for free such as an EIN
- ❌ Premium bundles can be pricier than other services
Inc Authority Reviews and Satisfaction
If you google Inc Authority you will come across their Trustpilot which has over 6,000 reviews and 92% of those reviews are rated as excellent. The customer reviews have stated how easy and simple the process was, how helpful the customer service representatives are, and how they just understand your needs.
Inc Authority Alternatives
While Inc Authority is our #1 recommendation to form your business there are other options you can choose from.
Swift Filings – LLC filing for $49 (Plus State Fees) as they file all the paperwork for you.
CorpNet – Business filing made simple in all 50 states. Base package starting at $79 or less (Plus State Filing Fee) Offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Law Catalog – offers hundreds of professional legal and business resources saving your hours of research on law books, directories and more.
Other Information that might help you with your credit issues-
What is Credit Saint And It’s Features and How can it help you boost your credit score?
Final Thoughts On Inc Authority
Inc Authority is a great option for business owners who want a free LLC formation and registered agent services. Inc Authority offers one of the best customer service experiences you can find on the market, with a focus on clear communication and quick responses to all sorts of questions.
Not to mention that it is the only business formation company that waives all their fees so you can get your LLC formed for free, plus state fees which you will have to pay no matter who you use.
The downside is that Inc Authority is that their premium bundles can be expensive especially for those just starting out in business. You can easily use other options on how to build business credit with the Credit Repair Blueprint.
How do I contact Inc authority?
How do I cancel my Inc authority?
Does Inc authority form my business for free?
What all things are included with free LLC?
1. Business name check
2. Preparation & filing
3. Registered agent check
4. S-Election Form
5. State and federal tax planning consultation
Which is the best alternative of INC authority?
Top Keywords are, inc authority reviews, inc authority review, inc authority, inc authority llc, inc authority llc reviews, inc authority pricing, incauthority.com reviews, incauthority review, inc authority phone number, inc authority bbb.