Several people are searching for the Credit People reviews on the internet. If you are searching for the same, you have landed on the right page.
Let me put it in simple words. Across the globe, Credit People is considered the best credit repair company in the industry currently.
Credit People, as said on their website, are a team of executives with a heart to help others improve their credit reports. As such, there is no single individual who owns the company. The company is headquartered in Cottonwood Heights in Utah.
Credit People sets it apart in the credit repair industry by giving you a 60-day money back guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with the services provided by Credit People in the first 60 days, then you can get your previous month’s fees, and you can avoid paying for the second month.
The Credit People have been in the industry for the past 15 years. The combination of unique payment plans with a 60-day money back guarantee rate makes the credit repair company one of the best options for people seeking credit repair.
If you wish to know more about the features, pricing, and the pros and cons of using it, you can read it further. Also, you can visit their website if you wish to sign up directly!
Table of Contents
- What are the features of The Credit People?
- When to use The Credit People?
- What can and cannot be removed from your credit report?
- What is the process to repair credit in The Credit People?
- Pros and Cons of Credit People
- The Credit People Reviews: Conclusion
What are the features of The Credit People?
Hours of research, comparing the credit repair company with others in the same industry, and its offerings have led me to find some of the best features of their services. Here are those features in detail.
1. You get a week trial at $19
The Credit People are famous for their unique payment models.
If you are new to the industry and wish to learn about the platform, Credit People allows you a week trial by paying $19. Until today, whatever research I have done about the credit repair industry, I have never seen a credit repair company with such flexible payment options.
I liked this plan as it helps someone enter the credit repair industry for the first time or hire an agency for credit repair.
However, this plan will help users understand what a credit repair company will do and how they will treat the customer.
Within these 7 days, you will get a fair idea about your credit report, get a professional view of your credit, and how the company will help you repair your credit history.
At the end of the week, if you are not satisfied with the services, your liability is only $19, unlike other credit repair companies that offer you a monthly/yearly package.
2. You get free Credit Reports & Credit Scores.
Getting a free credit report & score is beneficial to many users planning to hire an agency for credit repair. Soon after you sign up, Credit People will share the credit report & score. You will get a fair idea of what an agency needs to implement and how it will do it.
Once you have these details, it is easy for you to decide whether to hire Credit People or not. Learning about your credit score and things to be implemented, you get an idea of what to measure at the end.
3. There are no hidden fees. Everything is transparent.
Several credit repair companies charge you additional fees in the name of additional fees. Though I am not a fan of additional fees, transparency regarding the fees is necessary and critical when repairing credit.
Did you know that Credit People charges you $79 a month for the whole package of services?
The services which are included are,
- Free Credit Reporting & Scoring. (It is quite disappointing for me when several companies charge for credit reports & scores)
- Monthly Credit Monitoring.
4. 60-day money back guarantee
Money back guarantee of 60 days is something very unique in the credit repair industry. By now, you might have realized that I have given some brownie points to Credit People for the money back guarantee.
However, one more point I would like to bring to your consideration. Just like 7 days are not enough to gauge the effectiveness of a credit repair company, 60 days are not enough to judge credit repair companies’ plans to solve your credit history.
On the other hand, suppose you have 20 errors to be solved in your credit history. As a customer, you will hold on for 4-5 months to start seeing some changes in your credit history.
Now, in that case, if a company is offering a 60 days money back guarantee, it simply means you will start seeing the results in the first 60 days itself.
The offer is an excellent premise for you to start using Credit People. You can sign up today and start with your trial. Click here to register.
5. You are eligible for score-driven results.
What do you understand about ‘score-driven’ results? In simple terms, if I had to define it, then I would say that other than removing the negative terms from your credit report, finding opportunities and reminding you about it to improve your credit score is a score-driven result.
The problem with money lenders is that they don’t go beyond checking your credit score. However, Credit People go beyond traditional disputes and intervention and remind you how to improve your credit score.
The primary question that arises at this moment is to understand when to use Credit People. Let me help you with it.
When to use The Credit People?
In case if you have many items to be solved in your credit report, Credit People is the right choice to make.
The Credit People is a renowned company that repairs your credit at affordable and result-oriented pricing.
However, certain items can be removed and cannot be removed from your credit report. Let us now understand those items.
What can and cannot be removed from your credit report?
The Credit People can remove the following items from your credit report.
- If there are any false debts
- Erroneous or Expired Bankruptcy, Late Payments, Tax Liens, Students Loans, etc.
- If there are any false inquiries.
The Credit People cannot remove the following items from your credit report.
- If there are any actual debts
- If there are any actual inquiries
Please Note – The reporting agencies have the right to issue a report against any debt or inquiry. However, credit repair companies can attempt to remove false debts and inquiries but cannot guarantee whether they will remove them or not.
What is the process to repair credit in The Credit People?
The Credit People follow a three step process.
- The process starts with the customers. They register for one of the plans or the trial plan. Once they register for any plan, they get their credit report and score reflected in their online account.
- In a short time, a credit repair analyst will connect with the customer to help them understand the credit repair strategy.
- Once this process is done, the Credit People say that the customer will start seeing results in 60 days of service.
At the end of the 60 days, Credit People shares a report that reflects the efforts and results. At the same time, Credit People will guarantee customers to see changes in their credit report month-on-month after the initial 60 days period.
The Credit People provide us with two plans.
- A trial plan for $19 – Till now, if you aren’t satisfied with our discussion regarding the features of Credit People, you can plan to register for the trial plan. You need to pay $19 for the same.
- A flat rate of $419 – If you wish to go directly for a 6-month plan, you will have to pay $419, which is a flat price.
However, I wish to note that once you register for the Trial Plan, and if you decide to continue further, you will have to pay $79 per month.
Please note that Credit People’s website states that everyone will receive the same services and treatment, irrespective of the purchased plan.
So now, as you all have an idea regarding the company, several features of the credit repair company, and how they work, it’s time for us to check their pros and cons.
Pros and Cons of Credit People
- You get a free credit guide via email sign up.
- You can use promo codes to get some discounts on their services.
- You can cancel easily and get a refund for the previous month quickly.
- You get the platform at affordable pricing.
- There are no hidden charges.
- You might expect to see a result in 60 days.
- 24/7 online customer support.
- They offer limited packages.
The Credit People Reviews: Conclusion
With over 15 years of experience in the credit repair industry, I feel Credit People is a reliable and trustworthy agency.
Based on the features and several customer reviews I read, I can summarize that Credit People works in a customer-centric manner, and it will become useful to you in many ways.
Additionally, with a 60-day money back guarantee, you are safe. You can take a chance to improve your credit by registering on Credit People.
In fact, if you still are not convinced about going for a 60-day trial, Credit People provide you a 7-day trial too. Isn’t it unique to get so many offerings?
I personally feel they are quite comfortable achieving your credit goals. Thus, they are readily offering such packages.
If you are convinced with my review regarding Credit People, you can sign up today!
Do Credit People help customers with legal matters?
Do Credit People offer any discounts?
Is there any referral program in place?
Yes. Credit People have an affiliate program in place.
How much time do Credit People take to repair the credit?
It depends on the credit report of the customer. It varies from customer to customer.