This is an in-depth Tradeline Supply Company Review.
Tradelines can be a fast and easy way to boost your credit history. Tradelines Supply Company is one of the most innovative tradeline companies in the industry. Tradelines Supply Company offers the widest variety of temporary tradelines, like credit cards, available at affordable prices, adding years to your credit history so you can qualify for a loan or a mortgage.
If your credit history is low and you need a boost, buying a tradeline can be a good strategy to give you a quick short-term boost to your credit.
In this article we will be reviewing Tradeline Supply Company and answering all your questions to see if this company is a good fit for you.
What Is Tradeline Supply Company?
Tradeline Supply Company is a tradeline company that specializes in adding years to your credit history by temporarily buying an authorized user tradeline on someone else’s account. Tradelines are perfect for folks with low credit scores who need help building their credit back up without having to wait several months or even years.
Founded in 201, Tradeline Supply Company and stands out as one of biggest and most successful companies in the tradeline industry due to offering more affordable prices compared to their competitors. They are able to keep their costs low becuase they are a completely online company and created an automated system for buying tradelines. The tradelines they offer are credit cards from companies like Chase, Capital One, Bank of America, Discover, Barclays, and Elan.
Tradeline Supply Company has a list of available tradelines you can search and buy on their website. You are able to view the Bank the tradeline is from the credit limit, date opened, purchase deadline, reporting period, availability and price. Their user friendly platform makes it easy to search for a tradeline you want to buy to boost your credit history.
Related: What Are Tradelines
How Does Buying A Tradeline From Tradeline Supply Company Work?
When you a buy a tradeline from Tradeline Supply Company, you are actually buying the right to be added as an authorized user to someone else’s credit account. Tradeline Supply Company acts as the middle party between the seller and the buyer through their online platform.
After you buy a tradeline you will get all of the benefits that come with the tradeline such as the credit limit, payment history, credit utilization, and length of credit history (how long the credit card has been open for). These are two areas of your credit score that can take the longest to build up and that’s why buying a tradeline is a great way to temporarily boost your credit score if you need to make a purchase such as a loan or a mortgage.
Related: What Is Credit
Tradeline Supply Company Guarantees
On Tradeline Supply Company’s website they guarantee:
- That if you buy any tradeline by the purchase deadline, they will guarantee that it will post on your credit report on the next reporting period which you can find listed on each tradeline.
- That tradelines will post to any 2 out of 3 credit bureaus
- That all tradelines will have a perfect payment history with no late payments ever reported.
- All tradelines purchased, will remain on the card as an authorized user for 2 monthly reporting cycles.
- That the utilization ratio will always be 15% or lower.
Tradeline Supply Company does not guarantee any positive results on your credit score from purchasing any of their tradelines as well as they cannot guarantee that you will be able to secure new funding, loans, credit cards lines of credit from purchasing their tradelines but all companies cannot give you that guarantee.
Tradeline Supply Company Refund Policy
Tradeline Supply Company guarantees that when you purchase a tradeline by the purchase deadline it will post to at least 2 credit bureaus within the reporting period or they will issue your money back on that tradeline.
In order to receive your refund you will need to create a free account with Credit Karma to confirm that the tradeline is not being reported on both TransUnion and Equifax. You will also need to confirm that your credit report has been updated after the last date within the reporting period. You can get a free credit report here.
If your Credit Karma account shows the tradeline posted to at least 1 bureau, you will need to access your Experian credit report to see if the tradeline posted on Experian. They will accept Experian or CreditCheckTotal.com to verify Experian data only.
Related: Credit Karma vs Experian
All refunds must be requested in writing and must include:
- Your Name
- Order number
- 4-digit card ID for the tradeline you are requesting a refund on
- Username and password for your Credit Karma account so they can verify it didn’t post.
The refund department will confirm all the information within two business days then they will issue a refund for that tradeline within 2 business days. The refund department is not open on weekends but you can call them during week days at 888-844-8910.
Related: Credit Karma vs FICO Score
Is Tradeline Supply Company Safe To Use?
Tradeline Supply Company Google Reviews
Tradeline Supply Company has 105 reviews on Google with a score of 4.6 with customer reviews stating how easy it is use their platform and that company does what it says it does. Some reviewers have commented that their credit score was boosted 65 points and some commenting their credit score increased by 100 points or more.
Despite all the positive reviews Tradeline Supply Company has they do have a handful of negative reviews but they are always quick to respond and provide an explanation.
Tradeline Supply Company BBB Reviews
According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Tradeline Supply Company has an A- rating with customer reviews at a 2.75 based on 4 customer reviews. They have had one complaint in the last 12 months and four complaints in the past 3 years.
Can I Buy A Tradeline?
Yes, you can buy a tradeline through Tradeline Supply Company who has a list of current tradelines you can search through. There tradelines are for credit cards from companies like Chase, Capital One, Discover and more. The types of tradelines they offer will vary from being open one year with a $1,100 credit limit to being open for 20 years with a $50,000 credit limit. You can find the tradeline within your price range easily on their platform.
How Much Does A Tradeline Cost On Tradeline Supply Company?
Tradelines available to purchase on Tradeline Supply Company vary from $220 up to around $1,300 depending on the credit limit and how long the tradeline has been open for.
For example a tradeline that has a credit limit of $46,000 and has been open since 2005 will be around $1,300 while a tradeline that has a $2,000 credit limit and has been open since 2018 will be closer around $220.
The tradelines that are available are always changing and new ones are always available for purchase.
How To Choose A Tradeline
When you are looking to buy a tradeline you want to make sure the tradeline fits the goals you are looking to achieve. Most people looking to buy tradelines and looking to increase two things: the credit limit on the account and the length of credit history on the account.
If you are brand new to credit, just starting out, or have little to no credit history, you should look for a tradeline that a long credit history and has been open for over 5 years. The longer the credit history for the account the better. When you are added as an authorized user on an account that has a long credit history you get the length of credit history on your credit report too.
If you have bad credit, you should look for a tradeline that has a high credit limit as you’ll have the positive payment history added to your credit report and can help by improving your credit utilization. Payment history accounts for 35% of your FICO credit score and credit utilization accounts for 30% of your FICO credit score. This can give you a good boost to your credit score temporarily.
Tradeline Supply Company states that it’s important to do your research when it comes to buying a tradeline as some tradelines can even lower your credit score if you add the wrong kind of account to your credit report. This might happen if you have too many hard inquiries in a short period of time on your credit report.
How Much Will A Tradeline Boost My Credit Score?
A tradeline can boost your credit score anywhere from 30 points up to over 100 points. The amount your credit score will increase depends on your credit situation and on the tradeline you purchase. When you buy a tradeline you are buying temporary access to someone else’s credit account.
The temporary use of another person’s credit, is you piggybacking off their hard work which can give you the short-term boost you need to qualify for a mortgage, car loan, better interest rate or loan.
Once the tradeline appears on your credit report, it will give you several benefits that will give you a positive credit profile.
Here are some ways buying a tradeline might boost your credit score:
- Payment History-The most seasoned tradelines have many years of on-time payments and when you buy a tradeline that is older you piggyback on all those payments. Tradeline Supply Company guarantees perfect payment history when you buy any of their tradelines.
- Credit Utilization-Your credit utilization should be below 30%. If you have limited credit available adding a tradeline can improve your available credit. For example, if you have a credit card with a $1,000 credit limit and your have a balance of $600, your credit utilization is 60%. When you buy a tradeline with a $10,000 credit limit, you are making your available credit $10,400 which brings your credit utilization way down.
- Length Of Credit History-When you buy a tradeline you are inheriting the length of account history. This can help people who have little or no credit history of their own. If you buy a tradeline that is 10 years old you are improving your credit history for a short period of time. The older and longer the credit history the better.
Related: 5 Best Credit Score Apps
How Long Does A Tradeline Last?
A tradeline from Tradeline Supply Company will last two reporting periods, which is two months in most cases as most credit bureaus report monthly. However, you can request to to keep the tradeline on your credit report longer if you need it.
Can I Add Tradelines To My Business?
Tradeline Supply Company only offers tradelines for personal credit so you won’t be able to buy any tradelines to increase your business credit score. However you can add business tradelines to start building your business credit. Business credit will take longer to build than personal credit but can be the biggest payoff for your business as business tradelines such as business credit cards and business loans offer higher limits and more money.
Can I Sell My Credit Through Tradeline Supply Company?
Yes, you can sell your credit account through Tradeline Supply Company. If you have a tradeline you would like to sell you can fill out your name, email and phone number on the Tradeline Supply Company website. They will call you and go over your information such as what bank your credit card is from, how long the account has been open for, what the credit limit of the account is, and verify your identity through Lexis Nexis, which is one of the largest companies in America specializing in risk mitigation and identity validation.
When you sign up to sell your tradeline you are essentially adding an authorized user to your credit account for a short period of time. Tradeline Supply Company will list your tradeline on their website and when someone buys your tradeline they will have you call your bank to add the person to your credit account as an authorized user. Once the user is done using your account you will then remove them as an authorized user.
Risks To Selling Your Tradelines
Before you consider selling your tradeline you should see if it is a good decision as there are risks to selling your tradeline.
- Suspension– Your bank might suspend your credit account if notice you are adding too many authorized users.
- Cancellation– Banks might cancel and close your credit account if they think you are adding too many authorized user and if you go against their terms of service. If you account gets cancelled it can negatively impact your credit score and you will lose your payment history, length of credit account history and lower your credit limit.
- Fraud– If you don’t go through a qualified company like Tradeline Supply Company someone might be able to steal your identity or use your credit account to buy things for themselves.
Is Selling My Tradeline Legal?
Selling your credit history is legal, as well as buying another person’s credit history. There are no laws that forbid you for buying or selling any of your tradelines.
Before you sell your tradelines you should read the terms of service of your credit account that the bank gave you before you opened your account. Some banks only allow you to add a few authorized users and adding too many might make them suspicious of your activity and they have the right to close down your account if they think fraud is involved.
How To Avoid Mistakes When Buying Or Selling A Tradeline
Before you buy or sell tradelines you should learn as much as you possibly can about how tradelines work so you don’t make any mistakes. These are common mistakes that you should avoid and tips to prevent them:
- Authorized Users– When you add an authorized user to an account never give them access to your account or a copy of your credit card. Authorized users do not need to use your credit account they just need the reporting information.
- Credit Freeze– If you have a credit freeze or fraud alerts on your account, new tradelines might not post to your credit report and you have wasted your money on buying a tradeline. You can contact each credit bureau to have your fraud alerts removed so you will be able to add new tradelines.
- Price First– When you buy a tradeline don’t just look at the price of the tradeline and think the most expensive tradeline is the most powerful for your credit report. You should look at the available credit limit of the tradeline and how long the credit account has been open for to get the best impact.
- Not Knowing What Is On Your Credit Report– Before you buy a tradeline you should look at your credit report, which you can get for free once a year, to see what areas of your credit you should be focusing on and what items are hurting your credit score. Some negative inaccurate items can be disputed from your credit report.
- Too Many Authorized Users– If you are selling your tradelines, you don’t want to add too many authorized users at a time or you might be at risk of getting your credit account cancelled and closed. You should limit authorized users to one or two at a time.
How Much Can You Make Selling Tradelines?
The amount you can earn per tradeline will vary depending on how seasoned your tradeline is. Some people claim you can earn between $150 to $300 per tradeline per month. The older your tradeline is and the higher your credit limit is the more money you can make.
If you want to sell your tradelines you will need to have a perfect payment history, a credit score of 700 or better and use less than 30% of your available credit limit.
Alternatives To Tradeline Supply Company
Superior Tradelines is located in Cocoa Beach, FL and they offer a variety of tradelines for you to buy. They have had over 30,000 clients since 2010. Superior Tradelines prices are a little more expensive than others starting at around $600 up to $1,500. They do provide a lot of education about tradelines with videos so you know exactly what you are looking for when it comes to buying a tradeline.
Boost Credit 101
Boost Credit 101 is a tradeline company located in Denver, Co. They offer tradelines starting at $138 up to $1,500. Their tradelines take on average two to four weeks to show up on your credit report. All of their tradelines last for approximately 47-60 days.
Coast Tradelines have been offering tradelines since 2010. They have thousands of brokers and clients, responsive staff, a low price guarantee and no risk guarantee if the tradeline doesn’t post you get a refund. While Coast Tradelines doesn’t show a tradeline list that you can see before you sign up with them, they do offer a tradeline bundle. If you don’t know which tradeline you should pick you can buy a bundle and they pick the tradelines for you. Those prices are all over $1,000 making it pretty expensive.
4 Strategies To Improve Your Credit Score
There are other ways to improve your credit situation than by just buying a tradeline. To improve your credit score for the long term, here are som effective strategies you should look at:
1. Check Your Credit Report For Errors
About 1 in 5 people in the United States have at least one mistake on their report their could be negatively impacting their credit score. To fight this you are entiled to one free credit report from all three credit bureaus every year by law.
Learn how to get your free credit report here and follow the directions. Once you have your credit report from each credit bureau look them over to see if there is any inaccurate information. If you see an error you can dispute it and get it removed from your credit report.
2. Open A Secured Credit Card For Bad Credit
If you have bad credit which is anything below 650, you might have a difficult time getting approved for a good credit card. If this is the case with you, consider opening a secured credit card.
A secured credit card normally doesn’t require a credit check making it the perfect card for someone with bad credit. With a secured credit card, you will need to put down a security deposit up front which will act as your credit limit. This protects the credit card company in case you default on any of your payments.
Use your secured credit card for every day normal purchases such as groceries and gas and pay off your credit card every month. This will allow you to build up positive payment history increasing your credit score.
Once you have established a good relationship with the credit card company they might offer you a higher credit limit and eventually upgrade you to a unsecured credit card.
Credit Saint can also help you out with your credit problems. Credit Saint is one of the best credit repair companies that fixes your credit by removing negative information from your report. They work on FICO score as well as other scoring medals. It has an A rating at Better Business Bureau.
3. Pay Down Credit Card Debt
If you are someone who has high credit card debt work on paying off the debt as much as you can. Lowering your credit utilization can improve your credit score. If you are struggling to pay down your debt consider hiring a debt consultation company such as CureADebt who can help you manage your debt.
Related: Learn How To Get Out Of Debt
4. Use A Credit Builder Loan
Credit builder loans work by allowing you to borrow money from yourself and than pay yourself back while helping you build your credit.
A credit builder loan is similar to a personal loan but instead of borrowing the money from the bank you are borrowing money that you have provided to yourself ahead of time. Instead of getting the loan money upfront at the beginning you pay into an account every month for a period of time. When the term is up the balance you paid into the account becomes yours plus any interest you earned.
The benefit of getting a credit builder loan as it reports to the credit bureaus any on time payments you make which improves your payment history and credit score.
An example of a credit builder loan is the Self Credit Builder Loan which is a great option for anyone who has bad credit or no credit.
Before you buy or sell any tradelines it’s important to do your reasearch and make sure you work with the right company. Buying a tradeline has many benefits and can be a good strategy to increase your credit score temporarily. Tradeline Supply Company makes buying and selling tradelines simple and easy with their online platform while providing you with all the information you need before you get started.
While purchasing tradelines is a quick fix to improve your credit history, it doesn’t last and will eventually go back down unless you use a more effective way to improve your credit long-term.
Do you have bad credit, no credit, or want to learn how to become a credit expert?
Signup for the #1 DIY Credit Repair Course
The Credit Repair Course includes:
- How to find your credit report and your ACTUAL Credit Score
- A breakdown of how your credit score is calculated
- How to increase your credit score in each category
- The best tools to increase your credit score fast
- How to dispute negative items from your credit report
- Credit dispute letter templates and when to send them
- The best credit cards for your credit score
- How to use credit cards to leverage your money and business
- How to use credit cards to get free travel, bonuses and rewards
Learn how to fix your credit for life by enrolling in The Credit Repair Blueprint today!
Top keywords are, tradeline supply reviews, cureadebt, tradeline supply review, tradeline supply company review, tradeline supply company reviews, tradelinesupply com reviews, tradeline supply company, tradeline supply google reviews, tradelinesupply.com review, tradeline credit secrets reviews, best tradeline companies reviews